Quantum of Landslide

This entry was posted in Asides and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Quantum of Landslide

1. Viper007Bond says:

That… is awesome. lol

2. mike says:

Nice :) What Fonttype is it?

Neutraface, with an altered Q.

In the real logo, there’s also some alteration to the Os (thinner and more circular, to fit the 007 diagonal), the E and F (centering the middle stem), and a larger S at the start of “Solace”.

Of course, Obama’s signature typeface is Gotham, but I stuck to Neutraface for the Bond LOLs in this image. ;-)

4. mike says:

Thanks for the detailed explanation :)

5. jim says:

Any chance of a hi-res version of this. It’s pretty cool. From some quick google searching I take it that font isn’t free.

6. Nathan says:

Except he didn’t win by a landslide. 52% of the popular vote is not a landslide. Fucking George Bush won with 51% of the vote and no one called that a landslide. Don’t misunderstand me; I am happy that Obama won. I would just like to see a little more honesty in the celebration.

@jim: The linked image was the original size of the photo I had, so that’s as large as I made it… Yeah, Neutraface (and pretty much all good fonts) is not free/Free.

@Nathan: It was undoubtedly an electoral college landslide however, if you consider the states he won. I’m not sure that pure, unadulterated, loveless “honesty” makes for good humour, anyway.

8. Luke Gedeon says:

I am guessing this refers to a movie I have not seen, but the first thing it made me think of was young Anakin with Vader’s shadow.