Californication

Sweet baby Jebus. Little Gracie is all grown up in Californication. I hope David Duchovny feels at least a thousand times as naughty as I do… I was just watching!

I’m going to need a cold shower now.

Bad, bad, bad.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Californication

1. curson says:

…thanks, now I need one too :p

2. Moi says:

Was channel surfing and came across Californication. Thank goodness I know how to work the remote. Of all the things David Duchovny has done this show has got to be the most disgusting! Tea Leoni must be embarassed to see her husband in such a disgusting part. No, I’m not a prude, but let’s get real! Is this something small children should have access to? And they do if there is Showtime is in their house.

“Won’t somebody think of the children?!”

Surely that’s what parental responsibility is for…? If you don’t like it, switch it off. If you don’t want your kids watching it, switch it off.

4. Benjamin says:

People parenting their own kids? Don’t be absurd! :P

Quality show.

5. harry b says:

If you can find the picture of the ad of californication with him in the car with the girls feet around him sitting behind him and you can see her?? if you can, send it to borda64@msn.com

much apreciatied!!!

6. odin of valhalla says:

I love this show! — It really pushes the envelope and has some very interesting situations. I think it’s a great pairing with Weeds, which I also really enjoy.

As for kids watching: Learn how to use the channel blocker on your cable service, parents. (Like, get a clue. You know?) – Everything in programming does not revolve around your parental tribulations.